We can’t resist sharing Lexi and Jeff’s amazing wedding again on the blog! We are thrilled to see their wedding featured on Style Me Pretty and Carots and Cake! Working with this fabulous couple and an amazing group of vendors has been an exciting journey, which we feel so fortunate to have been a part of. Thanks again to Lexi and Jeff for allowing us to be a part of such a special day!
Tucked away in a gorgeous garden at the Linden Place Museum in Bristol Rhode Island, Liz and Alex had a day most couples’ dream of! The beautiful weather gave way to lush shrubbery and perfectly manicured lawns that were accented with flowers by Stone Blossom. This romantic garden wedding had a color palette that was reflected in its natural surroundings, shades of pink, blush, peach, white and green. The happy pair was married onsite beneath a breathtaking Chuppah adorned with endless blooms. Cocktails were enjoyed in the garden with a romantic reception following inside the museum. No beauty was lost with the change of venue, long farm tables were outfitted with to die for white and nude sequin chevron runners paired with gold flatware, colorful flowers, mercury votives and gold rimmed stemware. This wedding certainly didn’t lack in details, some of our favorites were succulent favors in gold tin pots set on a white vintage bureau, personal signage hung from the museums whimsical statues, mirror accents over the fireplace, crystal chandeliers inside for dinner and hung from the trees outside and for when the sunset, oversized lanterns lined the grounds outside. To say this wedding took our breath away would be an understatement! Rebecca Authors was on hand to capture each and every morsel of beauty Event.
The fabulous ladies at Style Me Pretty have done it again… made me cry! We couldn’t help share this adorable proposal! Whats your dream proposal? Did you know we can help plan the perfect proposal?! Yes, we heart planning the perfect proposal! Tell us how your man popped the question!
1. Every single detail should be tailored specifically for her. She probably loves details, and she’ll notice every one.
2. It may help for inspiration, but don’t steal other proposal ideas online! The internet doesn’t know your love as much as you do. Every girl is different and how you do it doesn’t matter to anyone but you two.
3. If she has given you guidelines or rules, follow them. Don’t necessarily try and and go above and beyond, she knows what she wants, let her have it!
4. Her emotions will be running high, don’t have a whole two page essay on asking her to marry you. Keep it simple and elegant.
5. It’s all about the surprise for her, keep it classy.